The Living Arts Centre has long been a much sought after venue to host various corporate events and private functions. Conveniently located in the heart of Mississauga, our multi-purpose venue offers 210,000 square feet of technically advanced theatres, meeting rooms and exhibit space, with heated underground parking for 450 cars (complimentary Monday to Friday after 6 pm and on weekends). The Living Arts Centre provides a unique setting for meetings, conventions, trade shows, seminars, audio/video conferencing, appreciation events and weddings.
State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment including wireless internet is readily available. Our in-house catering staff provide appealing menus tailored specifically to your needs and budget. Our staff can discuss details with you about renting one of our meeting rooms or theatre and assist in planning your event and making it a success.
Beginning July 16, 2021, The Living Arts Centre is open for bookings in compliance with provincial guidelines.
Rentals and bookings, with restrictions, are available for:
- Live performances
- Rehearsals and broadcasting
- Meeting room rentals
- Capacity limits are 50%; must not exceed 1,000 people
- Two meter distancing, or a plexi-shield divide, is required between the performers and audience
- The audience must maintain physical distancing of two meters
- 1 hour doors; intermission is not permitted
- Lobby and bar service is not available
For booking inquiries, please contact:
Asma Ansari, Supervisor, LAC Performing Arts and Events
905-615-3200 ext. 6159
Corporate Theatre Rentals
Performance Theatre Rentals