Support the Living Arts Centre
The Living Arts Centre's vision to enrich the quality of life within Mississauga and neighbouring communities through arts and culture.
Some of the Core Objectives of the Centre are to:
- Enrich the community by stimulating diverse artistic and cultural development
- Present high quality performing and visual artists for the enjoyment and enrichment of all ages
- Provide diverse educational experiences in performing and visual arts programming for youth and children in cooperation with the education system
- Provide artists a venue in which to pursue their art forms, showcase their work and teach and mentor others
The Centre is a charitable organization governed by an active Board of Directors representing the arts, business and municipal government and managed by a team of arts professionals.
It is through the generous support of all our partners and stakeholders that the Living Arts Centre will continue to nurture and promote arts programming.
Discover the Power of Giving!
Help us bring joy, education, opportunity and world class entertainment to the Living Arts Centre; with just one gift.
Charitable Registration no.: 136339470 RR0001
Living Arts Centre Sponsorship Opportunities
KEEPING ART ALIVE IN MISSISSAUGA
We welcome the opportunity to offer you a sponsorship package tailored to your specific needs; custom-designed to meet the needs of your corporation and its valuable customers/clients/employees.
- Season Sponsor
- Presenting Sponsor of a Series
- Performance/Event Sponsor
- Support of Educational Initiatives
- Program Sponsor for: Camps, Community Courses, Exhibitions, and Outreach programs
Supporting the Arts:
- Demonstrate strong corporate citizenship.
- Invest in the interests of your employees, clients, customers, shareholders and partners.
- Support corporate dedication to the vitality of residents of our community.
- Demonstrate your corporate values to the corporate community and the community.
For more information, call 905.306.6196.
There are a variety of ways in which corporations and organizations can become involved in the Living Arts Centre. A donation to the Living Arts Centre offers the satisfaction of knowing your support makes valuable programs possible. Support of donors assist the Living Arts Centre in providing greater diversity of what is offered on the stages and in the studios, while keeping the cost accessible to a broader population.
As a registered not-for-profit organization the Living Arts Centre can accept donations and provide a charitable tax receipt for the full value of the contribution.
Based on business and/or community relations objectives, the Living Arts Centre can offer partnership opportunities that are customized to meet corporate needs and expectations. The Living Arts Centre can provide corporations with a number of varying opportunities that offer long-term corporate recognition and that will leverage and extend corporate marketing and public relations initiatives.
Joining a select group of prestigious corporations, a long-term partnership can be constructed that would offer your corporation named recognition and a host of annual benefits at the Living Arts Centre.
A corporate partnership of this nature will provide your company with opportunities:
- To reach targeted market groups
- To promote products and/or services
- To generate new business through heightened public and corporate awareness that demonstrate strong corporate citizenship
- To invest in the interests of your employees, clients, customers, and shareholders
A decision to link your corporate name to the Living Arts Centre will demonstrate your dedication to arts, culture, and the importance of creativity and ultimately the vitality of the greater Mississauga community.
If you are interested in exploring the possibility of a Corporate Gift to the Living Arts Centre please call 905-306-6196.
Seat Dedication Endowment Program
Your name and generosity live on when you endow a seat at the Living Arts Centre. By endowing a theatre seat you will contribute to the continued stability and growth of Mississauga’s Centre for the performing and visual arts. Future generations will applaud you.
We will thank you - and permanently install an engraved brass plaque on your seat.
The Living Arts Centre acknowledges the generous support of:
|Holiday Season Sponsor
|Official Hotel Sponsor