Theatre Performances - Choral Mosaic 2020
Choral Mosaic 2020
Showtime: Thursday, June 25, 2020 - Saturday, June 27, 2020
Location: Living Arts Centre
Tickets: Registrations open now at choralmosaic.com/registration (HST included, service fees extra)
Show suitable for: All Ages
|Choral Mosiac 2020||
June 25, 2020
to June 27, 2020
to 09:30 pm
|Price: $367.50 - $459.00||Register Now|
Choral Mosaic 2020
Spread over 3 days from June 25-27, 2020, Choral Mosaic 2020 will feature performances from renowned choral musicians from all over the world, and choral music enthusiasts of all skill levels will be invited to participate in a mass choir gala performance, no audition required! Choral Mosaic will also feature keynote addresses, master classes and workshops from top choral clinicians.
David Ambrose spoke about what makes the Choral Mosaic program unique from other choral festivals: “It’s really the only festival in this part of the country that is actually designed for singers, to give opportunities for singers that they wouldn’t have on a week-in, week-out basis in their own choirs, to give them access to some wonderful educational opportunities, a chance to perform some fantastic music a full symphony orchestra including a brand-new commissioned work by one of the world’s top new composers. It’s also just a chance to come together as a choral community and celebrate what we do and explore what we do on a deeper level.” – David Ambrose, Artistic Director
- Keynote address from Norwegian composer Kim André Arnesen
- Concert by Finnish a capella performing artists Rajaton
- Performance of Primadonna Choralis by Canadian Soprano Mary Lou Fallis
- Master Class by Rajaton
- Mass Choir Gala Performance of the world premiere of a brand-new choral work by Kim André Arnesen, with Denis Mastromonaco conducting the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra
- Performances by choirs from around the world
- Master classes and workshops
- Every participant will have an opportunity to perform with no audition required!
See the new Choral Mosaic 2020 Program Schedule here.