Theatre Performances - Comforting Classics by Request
Comforting Classics by Request
Showtime: Saturday, April 2, 2022
Location: Hammerson Hall
Tickets: $40 & up (HST included, service fees extra)
Show suitable for: All ages
Mississauga Symphony Orchestra
The Mississauga Symphony Orchestra strives to provide the safest possible environment for our patrons, musicians, and staff.
The following health and safety precautions remain in place for the remaining concerts in April, May, and June in order to provide the highest level of protection for our guests:
- Proof of vaccination is required at all concerts
- Masking is required at all concerts
- Socially distanced seating is available by request.
Where to get your vaccine receipt
You can download and print your vaccination receipt from the provincial booking portal. If you need a printer, visit any Mississauga Library location to print a copy of your vaccine receipt for free.
If your proof of vaccination is not in English or French, you need a certified translation in English or French. Your certified translation must include the stamp or membership number of a professional translation association. Paper versions of International Proof of Vaccinations will be accepted with a valid travel passport.
*In accordance with Ministry of Health guidance, an individual is considered fully vaccinated if they have received:
- the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines;
- or, one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada;
- or, three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada
- and, they received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
Accepted identification includes name and birth date, such as health card, driver's license or citizenship card. Photo ID is not required. Student ID cards are not accepted.
Saturday, April 2, 2022
Show time: 8:00 p.m.
Prices: $40 - $65
Comforting Classics by Request will be a fantastic evening of symphonic masterworks selected by our audience.
To submit a request for consideration, patrons are encouraged to send an email naming their favourite symphonic works to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Comforting Classics by Request is to be included in the subject line.