Theatre Performances - Open Mic Live - February 21
Open Mic Live - February 21
Showtime: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Location: LIVE Restaurant
Doors open at 6:30pm
Hosted by Tom Taylor of Taylor Made Music
We’re excited to present our Open Mic Night at LIVE Restaurant. You provide the beat, we provide the stage! Sign up in advance by contacting Tom Taylor to book your spot and wow the crowd! Bring your friends and family to enjoy good music and good eats!
A relaxed and supportive atmosphere in which participants can perform to their potential.
- Must be 16 years of age or older to participate
- Performances done with track accompaniment must include music only with no background singers
- The playback device must be supplied by the performer (iPod, tablet, laptop, etc.)
- Tech supplied includes PA System, speakers, monitors and mics
- Pub Menu available for the evening
- Cash Bar
OPEN MIC MENU
- Hot Entrée of the Day (Chef’s Choice) $9.95
Served with Accompaniments
- Halal Beef, Vegetarian or Chicken Burger $8.95
Served with French Fries & Toppings
- Veg Spring Rolls (8 pcs) $8.95
Served with Side Salad
- Fresh Garden Salad $7.95
Add: Grilled Chicken Breast $2.00
- Chef’s Choice Fruit Pies or Desserts $5.95
- Haagen-Dazs Ice cream Bar $5.50
Plus Taxes and Gratuities, if applicable.
In partnership with Mississauga Arts Council
Sorry, no tickets are available at this time.